GSEC 2021 Recap:
Missed out on the Governor's Summit? Check out the 'Resources' page for a fully report, videos, links, and more!
About the Summit
The Summit was hosted by the UVA Institute for Engagement & Negotiation, on February 17 and 25, 2021, in partnership with Governor Ralph Northam and his administration. This event was designed for all those who might be involved or interested in community engagement, collaboration, and equity – whether in health, education, natural resources, or community development. Thank you to all who participated in this virtual event to learn about Equitable Collaboration, to share their own tools, and to discuss Virginia policy needs to advance Equitable Collaboration.
- Introduce and showcase the six principles for Equitable Collaboration.
- Review the growth and trajectory of collaboration in Virginia, and its future needs to ensure equity.
- Illustrate the six principles for Equitable Collaboration through case studies in Health, Education, Natural Resources, and Community Development.
- Enable participants to share resources around equitable collaboration approaches, tools, resources.
- Enable participant discussion and input for policy needs in Virginia to advance equitable collaboration.
Thank you to our Sponsors for making this event possible!